- Jessica Liu—Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Wayne St. Amand—CMO, Brand Networks
In today’s marketing landscape, social advertising is mandatory. Yet 44% of marketers say they’re unable to show the impact of social, with many turning to social channels only for high-level branding initiatives rather than for driving tangible business results.
It doesn’t have to be this way. From Facebook to Snapchat, social can have a direct, positive impact on your company’s bottom line. And marketers who plan ahead can show measurable business success throughout the customer lifecycle.
In this on-demand webinar, guest speaker Jessica Liu, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, joins Brand Networks CMO Wayne St. Amand to discuss:
- The four-step process that will help you drive business objectives through social
- The social metrics you should be tracking at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Real-world examples of companies that have successfully leveraged social to meet high-impact business goals
Watch the On-Demand Recording Today