- Michael Akkerman - Head of Marketing Developer Partnerships, Pinterest
- Kyle Psaty, Director of Product Marketing, Brand Networks
Think Pinterest is just like every other social network? Think again.
With a future-focused audience of over 100 million users and a discovery-driven interface, Pinterest represents the next frontier of social advertising.
That's why we teamed up with Pinterest’s Michael Akkerman for this on-demand webinar. In it, he explores what makes Pinterest such a compelling advertising channel, and explains why Pinterest’s past, present, and future demand the attention of marketers and advertisers everywhere.
Plus, we share practical tips, tactics, and best practices to help you stay ahead of the Pinterest advertising curve.
- Why over 87% of Pinterest users have made a purchase as a direct result of their interactions on the platform.
- The common characteristic Pinterest shares with Google
- Which type of Pinterest audience targeting is right for your business
- How a select few advanced strategies can take your Pinterest ads to the next level
- 5 essential steps for getting your own Pinterest campaigns up and running quickly
Watch the Recording Today