- Peter Cassidy - Founder & Chief Product Officer, Stackla
- Wayne St. Amand - Chief Marketing Officer, Brand Networks
User-generated content (a.k.a. UGC) is being hailed as the magic marketing bullet of 2016.
But firing it in the wrong direction can do more harm than good.
That’s why we partnered with one of the world’s premier UGC companies in this recorded presentation. Join Stackla's Peter Cassidy as he explains how to overcome common UGC obstacles and harness the power of your top users—from finding their best content to making it an essential component of your digital marketing efforts.
- The most effective ways to get your customers to create and share great social content about your company
- The ins and outs of how to post UGC without violating anyone’s privacy
- Why negative UGC can sometimes be good for your brand
- How to leverage UGC in non-digital channels
- The technology and tools you need to efficiently integrate UGC into your social marketing and advertising
Plus, Brand Networks CMO Wayne St. Amand discusses how advanced audience targeting and social strategy can take your UGC campaigns to the next level.
Download Your Recording Today